Friends of Harrison County Youth will be offering a 2022 fall football / cheerleading program. FHCY would like to invite all players who will be in grades K-6 during the upcoming school year (2022/2023), to come be part of the fun. The leagues will be as follows: (Pee-Wee, K-2nd flag), (Junior, 3rd & 4th Tackle), (Senior, 5th & 6th Tackle). Cheer squads will be assigned based on the number of cheerleaders.
Registration fee: $100 Junior &Senior Division
***ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY***
If you have registered online before, please sign in with your email address.
Registration ends August 7th
Please make sure all contact info online is correct to receive notifications.
** Players will be playing against other leagues**
Games will be on high school fields on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
All tackle players will receive a NEW jersey with their name on it!
Weigh in and gear handout August 4th 6pm @ FHCY Ball Park.
Practices schedule TBA
Flag & Cheerleading
Practices start August 9th at FHCY. Flag gear will be handed out then.
Games will be played during the week. Rain outs may not get made up.
Contact info is on the website or on our Facebook Page Friends of Harrison County Youth
"If you have not downloaded the sports engine app to your phone please do so. This will have your kids Schedule, Roster, and coaches can send messages through app to all players."
1. This will have to be done from a browser on a PC. Does not work from browser on a phone.
2. Sign in on "http://fhcysports.org" and click on the icon that has your initials on it and choose account settings.
3. Go to the Household tab in your user settings.
4. Click on one of the profiles you would like to add a mobile phone number too.
5. Next to Profile Information, click the pencil icon.
6. Scroll down to the "Phone" field.
7. Input your phone number.
8. Click Save.
9. On the left-hand navigation in your user dashboard, click on the Settings tab.
10. Scroll down to Notification Settings.
11. Check the box next to your number for each Kid you would like to get notifications on.