All registrations must be done ONLINE!
Payment must be made at time of registration or the system will delete the registration.
Wee Ball for 3 & 4 year olds!
No league boundaries!
All teams will be Panthers!
All players will receive two shirts home & away* *Excludes Wee ball
Wee Ball $50 per player
Fee is $70 for 1 child, $120 for 2 children, and 50% off for each additional child.
7th/8th Grade sign up sheet will be posted at CCJHS
League League Eligibility
Wee Ball: 3-4 year olds Wee ball : age 3 by March 1st, 2022
Tee League: 5-6 year olds Tee League: age 5 by July 31st, 2022
Rookie League: 7-8 year olds All other leagues:
**Minor League: 9-10 year olds Boys – age as of April 30th, 2022
**Major League: 11-12 year olds Girls – age as of Dec. 31st, 2021
2022 FHCY Master Calendar
Jan 15th - Feb 12th Online Registration
February 19th Player Draft
March 5th Practices may begin
April 2nd Uniform Pick Up & Cookie Dough Orders Due 9am-12pm
April 4th Games Begin
May 14th Chicken Barbeque Fundraiser – Picture Saturday
All players will have their team and individual pictures taken followed by an exhibition game (could be real game depending on league). Barbequed chicken dinners will be available all day. Each family is asked to bring 1 desert for sale at the dinner. Schedules will be posted online.
May 16th – 20th Cookie Dough Fundraiser orders will be delivered
May 27th League games finish by this date
May 30th- June 3rd League Tourney Week
Other Important Information
FHCY utilizes a web based communication and scheduling tool. Each parent MUST access the site and request a sign on id to access their player schedule if they don’t have one already. www.fhcysports.org
*****PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR BALLPARK CLEAN*****.
"If you have not downloaded the sports engine app to your phone please do so. This will have your kids Schedule, Roster, and coaches can send messages through app to all players."
1. This will have to be done from a browser on a PC. Does not work from browser on a phone.
2. Sign in on "http://fhcysports.org" and click on the icon that has your initials on it and choose account settings.
3. Go to the Household tab in your user settings.
4. Click on one of the profiles you would like to add a mobile phone number too.
5. Next to Profile Information, click the pencil icon.
6. Scroll down to the "Phone" field.
7. Input your phone number.
8. Click Save.
9. On the left-hand navigation in your user dashboard, click on the Settings tab.
10. Scroll down to Notification Settings.
11. Check the box next to your number for each Kid you would like to get notifications on.